Welcome Anonymous!  [ logout ]
HOME FORUMS DOWNLOADS LINKS ACCOUNT

Forum Index   |  Search   |  Usergroups   |  Edit your profile   |  Members   |  Login, Check Messages
Ranks   |  Staff   |  Statistics   |  Board Rules   |  Forum FAQ   |  Log in

Search for at
http://www.snipergamerselite.com Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 6 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
The new C.O.C Suggestions (Members Only) slackersuaris 33 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:54 pm
JAMMER1 View latest post
Website renew time! General (Members Only) slackersuaris 1 Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:19 pm
ghostshadow View latest post
The Sn][per Group server Donations General WarhammerTX 3 Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:07 pm
York View latest post
Hey all General Cobrason 0 Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:53 pm
Cobrason View latest post
World of tanks General slackersuaris 3 Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:25 am
slackersuaris View latest post
Hello my good people from an Sn][per from a past life General hawcer 0 Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:49 pm
hawcer View latest post

Your thoughts please

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Yay or Nay? nECrO doing the news.....
Yes. I think it would be a great addition.
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No! I got no time or interest in tech news.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

nECrO
Site Admin
Site Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:07 am Post subject: Gniark ! Your thoughts please Reply with quote

Ok, So it's no secret that I live, sleep, eat and breathe technology. It is my profession, hobby and one great love. I spend a good deal of time reading and keeping up with tech news and the industry as a whole. Not to mention all of the tech reading I do just to keep up with my job. That all being said, I thought there might be some interest in a "News" section for the forums. What I don't know is how often you all (Y'all if your Billy :::LOL::Smile visit the forums or if there is any interest in this type of thing. Along with the news, I could add helpful hints and tips of my own that may help some of you.

So. What do you think? Let me know if this would be welcomed or a waste of time.

Go4it
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

canada.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:19 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your thoughts please Reply with quote

I know I appreciated your input when I made my gaming system. True , it took me over a year to save the money, and I didn't use anything you suggested(everything was outdated by that time), but, It gave me some working knowledge to get it done.

Information on component compatibility and future upgrading, was the most confusing and hard to come by. You figure, in the year it took me, every single component had been outdated 2-3 times.

As new components come out, posting your thoughts and links to reviews etc, would help.

With BF3 coming out, I figure a few of us will have to upgrade again. So your effort wont be wasted. It may take a while to show a return though.

All that blah blah blah aside....I'd be interested

Don
Devmonta
Server Admin
Server Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 1
blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:46 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your thoughts please Reply with quote

that will be a great ideal let me now when you wont to start and I'll make a forum for you.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Visit member's Facebook: www.facebook.com/devmonta
Sponsor
oldeere
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

usa.png

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your thoughts please Reply with quote

Sounds good....necore...and like Go4it...would be great...to hear or find out what kind of ,,,rig would be great with bf3...
nECrO
Site Admin
Site Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:47 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your thoughts please Reply with quote

OK. I'll give it a go. Since I only got 3 replies and votes, I am assuming a lot of the others don't make it to the website often. (Like me)

Dev, get it set up and if it's not too much to ask could you mention it in TS? I will as well.

I'll get started in the "Tech Talk" section and when I get my own section, it can be moved.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Devmonta
Server Admin
Server Admin
{Sn][per} Member
{Sn][per} Member

votes: 1
blank.png

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:07 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Your thoughts please Reply with quote

you going to be on tonight? I need to know what you want in the forums.

View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger Visit member's Facebook: www.facebook.com/devmonta
Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view http://www.snipergamerselite.com Forum Index ->  General Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: